Easibox 0.1.5 released

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 30 14:27:29 EST 2003

In article <pan.2003.03.30.09.11.52.713816 at webone.com.au>, Simon Burton wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 07:01:57 +0100, phil hunt wrote:
>

>> Easibox is a utility for making tar files, zip files and other
>> archive files, designed to be particularly useful when making
>> releases of open source projects.
>>

> I use make for this; the files are listed in a makefile.

If it is a python project, I think the best thing is distutils.

Have you seen the bdist_wininst thing?

I do not use windows or really even care about windows, but I just
type python setup.py bdist_wininst and I create a windows installer
for my project that makes a bunch of people happy. How cool is that?