Building PyQT with QScintilla support

Kim Cuong Pham pkcuong at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:22:34 EST 2003

Hi,

I installed the lastest snapshot of ( PyQt, SIP , and Qscintilla) on the
web, python version 2.2.2.
This is what i got

/usr/lib/qt3-gcc3.2/include/qextscintillaapis.h: In function `PyObject*
   sipDo_QextScintillaAPIs_autoCompletionList(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
/usr/lib/qt3-gcc3.2/include/qextscintillaapis.h:67: `QStringList
   QextScintillaAPIs::autoCompletionList(const QString&, bool)' is private
sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.cpp:127: within this context
sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.cpp: In function `PyObject*
   sipDo_QextScintillaAPIs_callTips(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.cpp:159: no matching function for call to `
   QextScintillaAPIs::callTips(QString&, int&)'
/usr/lib/qt3-gcc3.2/include/qextscintillaapis.h:68: candidates are:
QStringL   QextScintillaAPIs::callTips(const QString&, int, int)
sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.cpp: In function `PyObject*
   sipDo_QextScintillaAPIs_callTipsSubset(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.cpp:189: no method
`QextScintillaAPIs::callTipsSub   '
make[1]: *** [sipqtextQextScintillaAPIs.o] Error 1
make: *** [sub-qtext] Error 2

Do you have any clue?
Kim