ANN: Ballot for Complementary PEP308 Ternary VOTE

Norman Petry npetry at accesscomm.ca
Wed Mar 5 20:31:30 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 18:52, Erik Max Francis wrote:

> Additional votes running concurrently only muddy the waters and create
> confusion in an already muddy and confusing situation.

You (and only you) keep repeating this claim, which I regard as
specious.  I've already explained why.

Clearly *you* know which vote is which, and I've detected no symptoms of
"confusion" in the 60-odd responses I've received so far.  Perhaps you
should give the participants of comp.lang.python a bit more credit?

--
Norman Petry