Python Jobs?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 02:15:43 EST 2003

    Kevin> Is it me or are there seemingly no Python-related jobs out there?
    Kevin> Or am I looking in the wrong places? I really find this
    Kevin> depressing -- as I truly love the language.

Have you looked here:

    http://www.python.org/Jobs.html

I've added three new listings in the past couple of days.  In addition,
there are Python search links to a handful of other job boards.  Monster's
search engine seems to be groaning at the moment.  DICE's lists 52 items,
headhunter.net 21, computerjobs.com 6, Mojolin 4, and the Python/Zope Job
Mart 43.

Skip