PEP309 - built-in curry class (revisions)

Ben Wolfson wolfson at uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 2 17:48:22 EST 2003

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 14:41:42 -0800, Peter Harris wrote:

> Scott David Daniels <Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org> wrote in message news:<3e5fa164$1 at nntp0.pdx.net>...
>> Peter Harris wrote:
>>
>> I agree as well.
>>
> OK, 2 independent seconds for that, it's going in the PEP.

There already exist some higher-order functional modules; the Xoltar
toolkit is a good one (sf.net/projects/xoltar-toolkit) though it doesn't
look like it's been updated in a while.

--
I certainly seem to be enjoying myself in the same way, smacking my
lips, sighing and moaning, dripping [REDACTED] on my shirt and