DCOracle2 on aix5?

Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Mar 20 10:46:33 EST 2003

[posted and mailed]

I wasn't aware it didn't. and just tried configure, make, make install. I've
not have any problems yet, although I haven't exercised it much.  Oracle
connectivity is holding me back...

>  AFAIK, AIX doesn't build
> (with dynamic modules) on AIX 4.2 and beyond without a patch (see
> Misc/AIX-NOTES).  I would be interested in improving AIX support,
> but I only have access to a few AIX 4.2 and 4.3 machines.
>
> I'm also interested in testing on an AIX 64-bit platform.

It runs. If thers something you'd like me to test, let me know.