Iraqis Greeting Americans with Kisses & Handshakes? -----{[++]}-------- oxuvcaky

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Sat Mar 22 22:04:13 EST 2003

I do believe it would be in the best interest of this group to post
questions and things related to python only. The Iraq-US/UK War-discussion
could very easily turn into a big mess, generate lots of traffic and take
focus away from Python-development, where it should be.

Thomas

"Matthew" <matthew at newsgroups.com> wrote in message
news:b5j2qj$ktp$1 at lust.ihug.co.nz...
> Troll aside, judging by the angle of the woman's gaze, it would appear
> the marines are about 50 feet off the ground - leaping for joy at their
> success? speeding along on hitech levitational army boots, or maybe
> riding on a magic carpet?
>
> American_Liberators at ecykfug.edu.ua wrote:
> > Attention all protesters, appeasers, traitors, dimwits,
any-cause-hangers-on