Text Editor with wxPython

Anand B Pillai abpillai at lycos.com
Mon Mar 31 07:56:56 EST 2003

I am thinking of doing something similar using wxWindows
(C++ port). I have not started doing anything on it, but
you can view my post on wxWindows mailing list.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=
bd993a2f.0303302235.7a128c41%40posting.google.com&prev=/groups%3
Fgroup%3Dcomp.soft-sys.wxwindows

I suggest going along with Scintilla and using wxStyledTextCtrl.
Probably if you finish your work before I do mine, I can take
a look at your code also. :-)

Regards

Anand Pillai
http://members.fortunecity.com/anandpillai