Curses - Win/dos

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at telia.com
Tue Mar 11 17:26:46 EST 2003

/ "Dave Bates" <usenet at voygr.com> wrote:
| Hello Everyone,
|
|   I was trying to play around with curses .. and the docs say to import
| curses (ofcourse) and run a few methods to setup the screen and such..

curses is not included in the standard pure windows build of python,
main reason is that there are not much curses libraries out there for
pure windows (haven't found when looking around, a while ago though).

Note the pure.. ;-) If you use the cygwin (or djgpp I think) version
of python, curses is included there.

   /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!