Learn and Earn...Register For FREE!

Francisco Yap joe12 at eudoramail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:56:16 EST 2003

G r e e t i n g s !

I'm sending you this letter to introduce to you a legitimate home-based
business that can earn you a good extra income.

My name is Francisco Yap and I would like to invite you to join this
time-tested online opportunity that really works. I hope you could give
me a little of your precious time and read this.

For the past 5 years, this business has created a great name in the
online network marketing world. It has generated a tremendous number of
subscriptions worldwide. It has produced many successful individuals
from all walks of life. Thus, it has earned an excellent track record
to date.

Moreover, the marketing plan has been improved frequently to adapt to
the ever changing online market. This way, the members could be given
the maximum benefits and satisfaction.

What is more exciting is the high payout compensation plan that provides
unlimited and secured residual income streams. This monthly compensation
is truly something that you can depend on.

The activities are really very simple.  In fact, no experience is needed.
You can even work right in the convenience of your own home. If you can
devote 10-15 hours a week for this business, then you can easily succeed!

To ensure your success, an excellent online training site is provided as
part of the powerful support system. The lessons cover basic and
professional prospecting, leadership, tap root networking and many more.

The support system here is the best that I have ever encountered. There
is a team of upline sponsors that will assist, guide and support you in
every step of the way to success. The team would even help you build up
your downline organization. That's what we call TEAM work.

If you wish to have more information about this business opportunity,
just get a FREE membership ID by sending an email to
hey_yap33 at eudoramail.com with the subject, "REGISTER ME FOR FREE"
and put your First name and Last name in the body of your email.

As a Free member,  you can already enjoy a lot of benefits. In fact,
you can start earning at NO COST, NO RISK, NO OBLIGATION and NO COMMITMENT.
In the unlikely event that you would like to cancel your free membership,
you may do so at anytime you want. In other words, you have nothing to lose
and definitely, only a lot to gain!

So, JOIN NOW FOR FREE! LEARN and EARN!

Sincerely yours,

FRANCISCO YAP
(EMAIL: hey_yap33 at eudoramail.com)

P.S.
Removal Instruction:

Please feel free to send email to moskot at netbizniz.zzn.com with the
subject "Remove Me" if you wish to be removed from my mailing list or
if you no longer want to receive emails from me.  Thank you very much
and best regards.