Has anyone created a simple POP3 and SMTP server using TWISTED?

Zoo Keeper candiazoo at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 16:23:06 EST 2003

I thought I'd be looking more along the lines of pop3d and smtpd in that
case.  BeOS is not rich with server code that is free.  There is a version of
Enamel that works, but is flaky.  I could also wait for Zeta to be released,
which might solve some of my problems, especially if they implement a full
network api as the various unix's have.

Mike

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:09:01 -0500, William Park wrote
(in message <b4qs1d$23bm1p$1 at ID-99293.news.dfncis.de>):