Native Python Server Pages - mod_psp

дамјан г. mk at net.mail.penguinista
Thu Mar 20 05:22:58 EST 2003

> I've created a new Apache module, which provides a "native"
> implementation of Python server pages, as well as providing an apache
> api (and helper functions for accessing get and post values).  The basic
> idea can be summarized as "PHP ideology with the Python Language."

It would be nice if you can make it integrate with mod_python... There's no
need to reimplement everything again.

You should make your parser module a mod_python handler.

--
Дамјан                                  (jabberid:damjan at bagra.net.mk)

      Jesus saves, but only Buddha makes incremental backups