TPiP (was: closure)

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Mar 25 18:13:36 EST 2003

"Max Khesin" <max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com> wrote previously:
|How is the book coming along? Is there a tentetive publication date?

And a cover, and everything:

    http://www.aw.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0321112547,00.html

I pretty much did all my part by last December, so I might wish AW moved
faster at their end.  I am also the compositor, FWIW (but my turnarounds
are *very* quick; and the cover is based--very loosely--on one of my
ideas... the better idea being:  http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/V3.jpg.  Right
now, I'm waiting on the index, having delivered the camera-ready main
text (and TOC, appendices, etc).  I'm sure other book authors here will
have similar experiences of timetables.

Yours, David...

--
Keeping medicines from the bloodstreams of the sick; food from the bellies
of the hungry; books from the hands of the uneducated; technology from the