Trying to use boa-constructor

Doug Farrell writeson at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 17:12:50 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions. I'd like to use boa-constructor to build some
GUI forms for a wxPython program we are working on at work. This would ease
the problem of building forms by hand. Does anyone have any good tutorial
information on using boa-constructor? I find the built in help not much
help. :)

Second, I'm having problem at home running Boa.py (the main entry point for
the program. It tells me the global name "string" is not defined and bombs
out. Any clues as to what is going on? I have python 2.2.1 running with the
latest rpm file from wxPython.

Thanks in advance,
Doug Farrell