OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Mar 27 16:24:06 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 07:35, Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters wrote:
> I've mentioned to Phil (the site maintainer for the prime number
> resources) that I think he is overbroad in his block--only three
> countries (USA, UK, Australia) are engaging in direct aggression.

But also ineffective. Despite the nauseatingly obsequious stupidity of
our Prime Minister in leading Australia into this ill-conceived war in
the role of an illegal aggressor, I can still access the Web site in
question from the comfort of my study here in Sydney.

> Just to attempt a slight thread connection...

Indeed - how about this delightful letter to the Observer by Terry
Jones, of Monty Python fame?

http://www.observer.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,882459,00.html

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0