Using poplib to access Yahoo Mail

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at telia.com
Wed Mar 26 14:17:25 EST 2003

/ Alpha Alpha <alpha_alpha at nonexistento.neto> wrote:
| [...]
| The point is, when I use a software called poppeeper
| (http://www.poppeeper.com), to check _new_ messages in my inbox it
| works !! I do not get any email from Yahoo !
|
| I wrote to the developer of poppeeper asking how he accessed the yahoo
| account, and his approach seems to be the same (via
| pop.mail.yahoo.com) !

Check the homepage and you see "Compatible with the following Server
Types: POP3, Hotmail\MSN, Yahoo" so it probably does the
web-transfer..

The easy way, hack a python module yourself.. hmm I am almost there
;-) but as you know.. almost is not enough

             /Andy
--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!