BOA and non-ascii characters

Tracker anonymous at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 20 04:01:17 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:06:39 +0100, Harald Massa
<cpl.19.ghum at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

>If you are using a unicode build of Python, maybe it helps if you edit your

I am using the lastest available Active Python 2.2 build 224, the
latest (I've just upgraded it) CVS version of Boa and
wxPythonWIN32-2.4.0.6u-Py22

>    	site.py
>
>somewhere there is
>
>encoding="ASCII"

Where is it?? I can find no such string at all. :(

>Try to change it to
>
>encoding="UTF-8"

Is this "encoding" a attribute of any class, a global variable, or
what? I try to add some non-ascii characters to
boa/examples/Notebook*.* but without results. :(