Python Jobs?

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at cox.net
Thu Mar 6 23:56:06 EST 2003

I made my existing job a python job.
Started with some small projects, mostly bread and butter database
manipulation, quickie type stuff.
Showed some of the code to my VP (an older ex-programmer), who read through
the source and felt like
he knew what was going on.  Started doing all new projects in Python (well,
we still use php and asp for web stuff).
Anytime an old program has to be re-done, I do it in Python.

So in short, the easiest way to find Python work, for now, is to make it
yourself.<g>

Python, you gotta love it!

-Jeff
p.s. Now, even the interns do Python.  Just trying to do my part, one mind
at a time.

news:8GA9a.146444$4F3.9452306 at news2.east.cox.net...