[Pysqlite-users] Re: How to use dates with pysqlite

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Mon Mar 31 20:38:09 EST 2003

* Gerhard Häring <gh at ghaering.de> [2003-04-01 00:24 +0200]:
> * Otto Tronarp <otttr440 at student.liu.se> [2003-03-31 23:52 +0200]:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I can't get dates to work with pysqlite. [...]
> [...]
>
> I'll look into getting more date/time support into CVS soon, [...]

It's in CVS now. Commit message:

- Dropped DATETIME type code, added support for INTERVAL type
- Added support for automatic conversion from
  DATE/TIME/TIMESTAMP/INTERVAL columns, without the need to use the "--
  types" magic SQL comment
- Added tests for this automatic conversion and made the tests for the
  SQLite type support actually work

Gerhard
mail:   gh at ghaering.de
web:    http://ghaering.de/