Looking for Free Visual Programming Library as User Interface

Pierre Schnizer Pierre.Schnizer at no-spam.tu-graz.ac.at
Mon Mar 3 08:19:48 EST 2003

Dear all,

	I am looking for a free visual programming library as an interface to
my simulation similar to the Simulink interface of Labview's G Language. It
should allow to drag a few objects (~ 10) around on a sheet and connect them
accordingly.

On the net I found
     http://www.scripps.edu/~sanner/python/viper/index.html ,
which would be more than I need, but unfortunatley it is not free. Googling on
c.l.py I found a similar thread discussing that issue a few years
back, but no final library or toolkit.

Does anybody know such an library/toolkit?

Thanks in advance,
	Pierre
--
Replace no-spam with itp in the address line for direct reply