No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Fri Mar 14 02:45:42 EST 2003

Quoth lynx:
  [...]
> i forget what language i was programming in at the time - i think it was
> turbo pascal, i remember struggling with the very most basic ideas of
> programming at the time - when it first occurred to me that precondition-
> looping and postcondition-looping were trivially equivalent, you just
> needed to do a bit of logical massaging of the conditional.

But they're not equivalent, logical massage or no.
	while not clean
		rinse
		lather
doesn't rinse and lather if already clean, while
	repeat
		rinse
		lather
	until clean
rinses and lathers at least once in all cases.

--
Steven Taschuk                                7\ 7'Z {&~         .
staschuk at telusplanet.net                        Y r          --/hG-