BOA and non-ascii characters

Tracker anonymous at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 19 20:47:51 EST 2003

I found, BOA cannot use non-ascii characters in source code. It is a
nonsense. :(

I found even bigger problem with non-ascii characters. I created the
example application (according to manual). Despite of the fact that
help manual does not correspond to the layout of the latest BOA
version and despite of the fact, that wxTextCtrl widget has no all its
attributes in Inspector window (there is no Style attribute mentioned
by manual!) I cannot write any non-ascii (cp1250) characters to
wxTextCtrl content (Value attribute). It seems exTextCtrl can display
ONLY ISO-8859-1 characters. It is a nonsense once again. :(