Calling py2exe from another module?

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Wed Mar 12 07:02:15 EST 2003

So sprach Peter Hansen am 2003-03-12 um 06:16:14 -0500 :
> Have you considered writing out a setup.py script like that,
> then just calling it with os.system()?  It might be a more
> direct solution for you right now.

Actually, I've taken this from my setup.py script.  But I don't really
want to rely on having to assume that .py is associated with python.
And besides, I'd think that calling py2exe from the module "natively" is
more elegant (in comparison to calling the python interpreter again).

> What is MakeEXE.py?  If it's what you wrote, surely the error
> is coming from your own code?

Yes, MakeEXE.py is my script, and yes, the error is coming from my own
code - kindo of, since I don't know how to call py2exe correctly ;)
That error message was the reason why I wrote to the list.

Alexander Skwar
--
                       Uptime: 3 days 20 hours 29 minutes