Does M2Crypto support https through proxies??

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at netmemetic.com
Thu Mar 27 21:16:18 EST 2003

According to whale <whale at mycameo.com>:
> Does M2Crypto support https through proxies??

I've used it thusly before.

> I use M2Crypto m2urllib to open web pages.
> And I set a proxy(ex. squid proxy server) at IE configuration.

What does your Python program know about proxy configuration in IE?
Are you certain your program is talking thru your proxy?

> I got Exception message after waiting about 15 secs.
> M2Crypto.SSL.SSLError: unexpected eof

This is a Pythonic exception, meaning your Python program can catch it.

Did any content come over before the exception occurred?

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://firewall.rulemaker.net  -+- Manage Your Firewall Rulebase Changes
http://www.post1.com/home/ngps -+- Open Source Python Crypto & SSL