gtk popup window question

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Tue Mar 4 01:51:54 EST 2003

Hi all!

For my application I am trying to write a simple module to do the following:

- open a popup window (usually error, or info) with only an OK button. I
made such a window in Glade, it is a GtkMessageDialog (hope I am correct...
can't use news at home where I do my programming due to wacky server).
- change it for error, information, ... (there are five or six of these
options)
- change the text

Even a dir() on the object didn't help me out!

What to do?
There is no settext() option, or anything similar.

Wouter.