Suggestion for yet another (O'Reilly) Python book

Steven Cummings cummingscs at netscape.net
Mon Mar 10 16:18:31 EST 2003

Cool idea. I've thought it would be nice to have an O'Reilly "Python Web Services" written by someone who has done all of those articles for developerWorks and XML.com, like Uche. To have it all and much more from the expert-author's knowledge in one coherent book would be very marketable right now I think.

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO