changing Text on wxPython splashscreen

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 14:04:57 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 10:35, Harald Massa wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> > It appears this is written in Python + wxPython, so it isn't the spam it
> > initially appeared to be.
>
> I'm allso surprised. And it looks quite good.
>
> Can anybody explain to me how to get the changing text over the
> splashscreen in wxPython, like this software uses?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it to run on my system and the author
has apparently tried to protect his source by shipping only .pyc files,
so I'm not sure what effect you are referring to.

It also appears that decompyle is choking on wmain.pyc =(

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)