SOAP problems

Svenne Krap usenet2002 at krap.dk
Mon Mar 10 11:47:25 EST 2003

Ok. I'm gonna try it. Do you know some simple and accessible servers
to try (most of the tuts' samples don't work).

Small sample will be very appriciated.

Btw. I must call a function with a date argument (yyyy-mm-dd) and then
I recieve an recordset as XML.

So something like that would be very appriciated :)

Svenne