Instantiating variable classes

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Thu Mar 20 04:21:33 EST 2003

Harald,

I am thinking of something like this (don't have a python interpreter at
hand to try):

Instances = [repcls0(), repcls1(), repcls2()]
myClass = Instances[X]

Should do the job. You basically stuff all your functions in an array and
call the right one directly. It is one of the things I love about python -
you can stuff dicts in an array, arrays in a dict, functions in an array,
etc. Anything is allowed.

Wouter.

news:Xns93445C6F5D567cpl19ghumspamgourmet at 62.153.159.134...