IDLE - adjust fonts in KDE?

Stephen Boulet stephen.boulet at motorola.com
Tue Mar 25 14:44:05 EST 2003

I was under the impression that idle used different default fonts for linux
than for windows?

A second issue is anti-aliasing of fonts. As far as I know, tkinter on
linux/unix doesn't have font anti-aliasing. I believe (but might be wrong)
that the gui toolkit has to use XFree86's XRender extension, and tkinter does
not (probably because tcltk does not).

But it would be a very nice addition ...

-- Stephen