Printing in wxPython

Anand B Pillai abpillai at lycos.com
Mon Mar 31 05:49:28 EST 2003

Hi Lexy

   I figured it out quite soon after I posted this. As you said,
I have to use self.base_OnBeginDocument() and self.GetDC(). Now
it works and I have posted the code on my website. Yeah I fixed
the scaling problems also.

Thanks
http://members.fortunecity.com/anandpillai

Anand

PS: Quite out of context, but your second name is russian but first name
    sounds american :-)