Creating XML using Python

David Mitchell djmitchell at NOSPAM.optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 21 23:30:23 EST 2003

Hello group,

I'm trying to find options for creating XML documents using Python.
There's any amount of options and documentation for *consuming* XML, but
I'm having trouble finding options for *producing* XML.  Well, I suppose
"print" is an option...

The problem I'm trying to solve involves collecting and collating lots of
data from several different sources, and writing it out as one big XML
file.  The DTD I'm using is still a work-in-progress, and I'd like to be
able to perform relatively minor surgery to my code as the DTD changes in
order to bring the XML files I'm producing in sync with the revised DTD.

Any pointers to relevant info would be appreciated.

Regards

Dave M.