Problem finding modules

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 6 22:33:56 EST 2003

    Janos> The values point to drive d: but they point to drive c:.

You lose me here: is this what you meant to say?  This appears
contradictory to me.

You can set the PATH variables several ways.  In Win NT like systems,
go to your My Computer icon, right-click it, and select the Properties
tab. Under the Advanced tab, choose Environment Variables. Double
click on the system variable you are interested in and add the path,
separating the path entries with a semicolon.  You can also edit
c:\\autoexec.bat.

Which module is not being imported?  Doe the file __init__.py exist in
D:\\Python22\\Lib\\site-packages\somemodule ?

John Hunter