Module/namespace question

Matthew matthew at newsgroups.com
Sat Mar 22 20:00:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm working on a small aplication which allows various lexicons (stored
in their own modules) to be snapped into a parser to extract varying
information from files. As different users will be writing their own
lexicons, I'm wondering about namespace conflicts when the same vaiable
may be defined in differing ways. From my newbie experiments, this
doen't seem to be an issue as the variable changes references as the
different modules are imported. Are there any dangers in this approach?
Any help/hints/examples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, matthew.

BTW, thanks to Greg Ewing for his very cool Plex.