Perl Vs Python

OKB (not okblacke) BrenBarn at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 14:22:54 EST 2003

Tim Ottinger wrote:

> If one has web access, the python wiki and web sites are quite
> good.
>
> But you don't see as many python books as perl books at the local
> shop. Maybe we don't need as many.

    	Indeed, I tend to prefer online docs to bound printed volumes.
Even if you don't have regular web access, you can do a one-time
download of the docs at an e-cafe or whatever to get them.  It's much
easier to update computerized docs and much easier to obtain the updated
versions, so you get much more current information.  Plus, you get it
for free instead of having to pay for a book.

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
"Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is