Shared Memory

Thanos Vassilakis tvassila at siac.com
Mon Mar 24 12:05:27 EST 2003

                    ipellew at pipemedia.
                    co.uk (Ian Pellew)       To:     python-list at python.org
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    python-list-admin@       Subject:     Shared Memory
                    python.org

                    03/02/2003 05:59
                    PM

We have used shared memory with  HP-UX and linux - no problems.

Try :

http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py?find=shared+memory

We use
http://gigue.peabody.jhu.edu/~mdboom/omi/source/shm_source/shm.html
and have for 3 year in production.

thanos

Hi;

Has any one done any work with Python using Shared Memory !

I have the need to load some small Database tables into memory that I
will constantly use.

In C I would simply create some shared memory (The Unix world) and put
my data there.

Any help / pointers please.

Regards
Ian