Native Python Server Pages - mod_psp

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at apache.org
Mon Mar 24 17:45:43 EST 2003

Nice module (even though I'm probably in the "latter group") - I
especially like that it uses flex - it must be pretty fast.

It seems it could be fairly easily integrated with mod_python - if
functionality provided by psp_parser_gen_pycode() was available as a
standalone Python module this could be turned into a mod_python handler
with just a few lines of code.

If you think this is an interesting idea we could bounce it around on
python-dev at httpd.apache.org.

P.S. I also like the license.

Grisha