Flying With Python (Strong versus Weak Typing)

Matt Gerrans mgerrans at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 11 00:47:19 EST 2003

Yes, as long as it wasn't pythonw.exe.

Funny thing is, most of us have flown many times and absolutely no clue what
software might be involved (if any) in controling various aspects of the
plane and ground control.

It is also interesting that very advanced nuclear submarines are run largely
on good old-fashioned mechanical technology.   They don't want the whole
thing dependent on computers, because it is too risky.

news:37a869bc.0303102102.4533973 at posting.google.com...