signal module?

Daniel Nielsen djn at daimi.au.dk
Fri Mar 28 03:13:39 EST 2003

On 27/03-03 16.53, Erik Max Francis wrote:
> Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>
> >         Pardon, but I've never seen so many ";" in a Python file
> > before. They
> > aren't really needed /unless/ you are putting multiple statements on a
> > single line.
>
> And it would be one thing if it were done consistently.  It's not; some
> statements have semicolons as (redundant) terminators, but some don't.

What can I say? I'm used to placing all those ; , but then sometimes I
remember that is is not needed in Python and I don't place them... But
becides stating the obvious... Any other comments on my thread + signal
problem?

/Daniel

--
There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced
by circumstances to meet.