XP or something

Kevin@Cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Sun Mar 2 10:54:27 EST 2003

I know that ActivePython used to install Tcl/Tk at the same time, but I
believe that the current releases no longer do that (for some unknown
reason).

I'm pretty certain that if you install Tcl/Tk separately you'll be good to
go.  Try ActiveState's Tcl installer at:

http://www.activestate.com/Products/Download/Register.plex?id=ActiveTcl

Kevin.

news:2593169.1046568078 at dbforums.com...