md5 for large files

Bob Ballard rballard_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 12:55:54 EST 2003

Large is any file that I want to transfer around.  For example the gpg
library for windows that I just downloaded is a little over 1 mb and has a
defined md5 value that I'd like to compare.  This for a starter but for a
specific purpose, i'd like to include the hash val in a separate file and
upload or download with the target file, no matter the size.  Any clues?

Bob

news:3E64E467.B64551E2 at engcorp.com...