Witch globalizacion (was: RE: Recommended Linux Laptops, supp liers?)

Kendall Clark kendall at monkeyfist.com
Tue Mar 18 12:07:48 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 04:39:12PM +0000, Alex Martelli wrote:
> >> ...And to think there are people busy
> >> protesting against "globalization"... *WICH* globalization?!...

[snip]

> Hmmm, I _am_ in favour of globalizing witches, too, but
> as it happens it was an H I dropped here, not a T...

While I concede this isn't the forum for this discussion, the
antiglobalization protest movement is pretty clear what kind of
globalization it opposes and what kind it favors. The World Social Forum at
Porto Alegre is a good place to get a handle on these issues, are are the
writings of Walden Bello, Vandana Shiva, or Noam Chomsky.

In the interests of fairness and accuracy...

Kendall Clark
--
Jazz is only what you are. -- Louis Armstrong