No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

William Sonna wsonna at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 15 00:35:56 EST 2003

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:09:39 -0600, sismex0 wrote:

>> > "Questionable design".  That's a pretty subjective qualification,
>> > because it's "questionable" from your point of view, using your scale
>> > of what's important and what's not.
>> >
>> EVERY design decision in the world is subject to question, therefore
>> questionable.  That is an OBJECTIVE fact.
>>
>> > There is no absolutely perfect language, because absolute perfection
>> > does not exist.  Python is "perfect" in it's own niche, which means
>> > it's "relatively perfect".  You might disagree, certainly you're
>> > entitled to it; but don't go spouting off pseudo-data and pseudo-
>> > knowledge, implying that we *have* to agree with you.
>> >
>> First two sentences of paragraph - I agree.
>>
>> Third sentence - YOU are the one throwing flames here, not me.
>>

> Calling you a "troll" is flaming you?

Read the paragraphs preceding your respnse again. You didn't call me a
troll in that paragraph.  In fact, the word "troll" DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR in
any of the above text.  So you are responding to nothing.

You really ought to READ THE TEXT and confine your responses to what's
ACTUALLY WRITTEN. Not to what you think is implied by what is written.

You tend to look less foolish that way.

FWIW, I guessed Spanish by your difficulty parsing English double
negatives several posts back.  Your response to tu MADRE cabron, along
with your perception that the insults you were throwing at me were less
heinous than those that involve the word "mother", coupled with the mex in
sismex0, leads me to believe that you are probably Mexican.

In hindsight, I should have used DESMADRE in the dialog, because an strong
response THAT one would POSITIVELY identify you as Mexican, since nobody
but Mexicans know what it means.

My point being that if you now tell me you're actually from Honduras, I
look foolish for not confining MY posts to what is ACTUALLY WRITTEN.

So how are things in Mexico City these days, anyway?

[snip]