New python interview

P Brian paul at shiningrose.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:55:23 EST 2003

Dear all,

My naked attempt to use the goodwill of Python contributors in order to
promote the Python UK conference is drawing towards an end.  We have the
penultimate interview up on http://www.python-uk.org with Martin von Loewis,
famous for, amoungst other worthy qualities, being tall, on the PSF board,
and deeply into parse trees.

Guido's interview will be up at the weekend, and I hope that we have enticed
some more of you good people into joining us in Oxford. Should you wish to
speak at the conference there are still some slots in the "Lightning Talks"
(about 10 mins each on any python related subject you wish) so please do let
me know.

cheers

paul brian