OT: Aspergers link

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Mon Mar 17 14:45:51 EST 2003

> From: Carl Banks [mailto:imbosol-1047922240 at aerojockey.com]
>
> Chris Gonnerman wrote:

[..]

Sorry Carl, but you're being an ass. What you go on saying would be like
telling a bipolar person that "I too go through periods of sadness and
happiness", therefore their diagnosis is not only incorrect, but
non-existant. For your sake I hope you never discover the difference,
but at least take some time and study the literature (including case
studies)...

-- bjorn