Looking for a specific html parser

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at titanium.sabren.com
Tue Mar 18 16:27:54 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 09:07:47AM +0100, Davor Cengija wrote:
> Basically, I need a DOM like parser for HTML, with xpath
> capabilities. xml.dom might help me, but before that I obviously
> need some kind of html-tidy.

I required something similar for a small script and I found most
useful to create first an HTMLParser which translated all code to
xml and feed that into Python's minidom. It's quite easy to do if
your input HTML is 'correct', otherwise the xml parsing will surely
fail, unless you filter all through tidy, of course.

--
 Please don't send me private copies of your public answers. Thanks.