[SciPy] Crash prevents me from plotting

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:32:05 EST 2003

F. GEIGER wrote:

> Anyone SciPy using here? Seems to be a great package, so I downloaded it
> today. Alas, I could not get it to plot.

A couple of points:

1. Scipy is evolving so fast, that you will be far better off building the
CVS code directly.  In scipy, the _alpha_ designation right now is for
real, especially concerning the wxpython-related code.  The numerical core
is more stable, but interaction with wxpython is still very much in flow.

2. You should join the scipy-user list, where you'll get very quick help.

Scipy is a fantastic project, and improving quickly.  Hang in there, I'm
sure you'll quickly find a combination which works well for you (maybe with
some help from the list).

Cheers,

f.