[Pypgsql-users] Re: Does anyone use SuSE 8.2

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Wed Jun 4 12:05:54 EDT 2003

I did it.  My first compile from source code.  I had to install everything I
could find from the CD's that had either python or postgres.  I'm sure I
installed way to many programs or source codes but I did it away on the
theory that it can't hurt (I hope I'm right?).  Anyway, I can now say "from
pyPgSQL import libpq" in my program and it does not error out.  I'll do
some testing at this point to determine if it really works.  Thanks to all
that helped and a special thanks to Mr.Gerhard_Häring for starting the
process.  The "ldd" command was new and started the thinking process.  And
Mr. Gerhard_Häring I will in the future add [pyPgSQL] in the subject line
if that is the correct protocol.
John

--
John Fabiani