LANGUAGE QUESTION???

Reginald Blue Reginald_Blue at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:17:46 EDT 2003

Pupppy Wizzard wrote:
> Hi. I am an old school programmer looking to modernize my skill set. I
> want to focus on one new language. Should I choose:
>
> VB
> VB.net
> C#
> C++
> Python
> Smalltalk
> J#
> JScript.net
> or Java?

(Yes, I know this is a troll, but I just wanted to get this in):

Hi.  I'm an old school woodworker looking to modernize my skill set.  I want
to focus on one new tool.  Should I choose:

Hammer
Screwdriver (phillips)
Screwdriver (flat head)
Chisel
Rasp
File
Saw
Socket Wrench
Monkey Wrench
or Box Wrench?

The original question is just as rediculous.  You need to have some
knowledge of many tools, because every job is going to have different
requirements that will be best met by a different set of tools.

--
Reginald Blue
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my