class variable declarations...

Lee John Moore leej at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jun 16 11:52:31 EDT 2003

One may as well begin with Alan Kennedy's letter to comp.lang.python:
[..]

> There are more sophisticated ways to manipulate object
> instances and data, for example using descriptors or
> __metaclasses__. But I think that this mostly solves your
> difficulty.

I'd almost given up on the idea of limiting the list of class
attributes.   __slots__ changes all of that.  Thanks for
mentioning it!  :-)

--
"However far you may travel in this world, you
will still occupy the same volume of space."